Sense & Transmit
The EquivitalTM EQ02 LifeMonitor provides a detailed, clinical grade physiological overview of a human. It has been proven to provide reliable, ‘round the clock’ monitoring in a multitude of extreme environments.
The EQ02+ LifeMonitor
The LifeMonitor senses, records and intelligently processes data measured from the person and is able to transmit this over a wireless or wired interface.
The EQ02+ LifeMonitor has two components. The Sensor Electronics Module (SEM) and the Sensor Belt. The sensor belt positions the SEM on the left side of the chest.
The Sensor belt is available in a range of sizes. It can be worn 24hrs/day and is machine washable
- Multi-Parameter monitoring including ECG, Respiratory, Tri Axis Accelerometer and temperature
- A wide selection of wired or wireless sensors integrate with the EQ02 LifeMonitor
- Very high data quality with very low data loss rates
- Easily configured
- Simple to use, log, transmit and export data
- Light weight and optimised for long wear comfort
- Up to 48hrs battery life from integral power supply, with hot swap ancillary power packs for extended monitoring.
- 8GB memory for up to 50 days of continuous data logging
- Easy to follow LED light status interface
- Flexible software platforms with development modules available for 3rd party application developers